Index of Coastal Conservation Practice Studies
Below is a list of studies estimating costs and potential benefits for Central Coast Conservation Practices available for downloading.
Studies for Central Coast Conservation Practices are available in pdf format. Each study describes a particular practice and provides a partial budget table estimating costs (costs per unit and reduced returns) and potential benefits (additional returns and reduced costs) for its installation, operation and maintenance. Costs and benefits are shown for low, representative and high cost scenarios. More detailed information on labor and material inputs for the representative scenario is contained on two additional tables.
List of Studies
- Annually Planted Cover Crop [pdf]
- Annually Planted Grassed Filter Strip [pdf]
- Grassed Farm Road [pdf]
- Non-Engineered Grassed Waterway [pdf]
- Non-Engineered Water/Sediment Control Basin [pdf]
- On-Farm Row Arrangement [pdf]
- Perennial Critical Area Planting [pdf]
- Perennial Hedgerow Planting [pdf]
- Underground Outlet [pdf]
Hard Copies May Also be Requested From:UC Cooperative Extension Santa Cruz County
1432 Freedom Blvd.
Watsonville, CA 95076
telephone (831) 763-8040
fax (831) 763-8006